- (2 Quarts) Chicken Broth
- (1/2 pound) Fresh Mushrooms, Chopped
- (1 cup) Celery, finely chopped
- (1 cup, Shredded) Vegetables, Orange Carrots, 3 lb
- (1/2 cup, Finely Chopped) Vegetables, Onions, 2lb
- (1 teaspoon) Chicken Bouillon Granuels
- (1 teaspoon) Dried Parsley Flakes
- (1/4 teaspoon) Garlic Powder
- (1/4 teaspoon) Dried Thyme
- (1/4 cup) Butter, Cubed
- (1/4 cup) all-purpose flour
- (1 can (10-3/4 oz)) Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, Undiluted
- (1/2 cup) Dry White Wine or Additional Chicken Broth
- (3 cups) Wild Rice, Cooked
- (2 cups, cooked and cubed) Chicken Breast
- In a large saucepan combine, Chicken broth, mushrooms, celery, carrots, onion, chicken bouillon granules, parsley flakes, garlic powder, and thyme.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes
- In a Dutch oven, melt butter; then stir in flour until smooth. Gradually whisk in the broth mixture. Bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Whisk in soup and wine. Add rice and chicken; Heat through.
- If you want to make your own chicken broth we have a recipe.