Tater Tot Hotdish
March 22, 2023 • 0 comments
This dish is a family favorite, and a definite crowd pleaser.It's a quick and amazing for game nights or family parties. Your kids will love it!
- Cook Time:
- Servings: 8
- (2 lbs.) Grass-Fed Ground Beef
- (1 can) Mixed Vegetables (Any kind you want), drained
- (1 medium, chopped) Onion
- (1/2 cup (more if it seems dry)) Water
- (1 can) Cream of Chicken Soup
- (1 can) Cream of Celery Soup
- (1 pkg) Tater Tots or French fries
- Salt & Pepper
- Brown ground beef slightly in a pan.
- Put in a 9x13 pan. Add onion, salt, pepper, vegetables. Add tater tots or French fries (whichever you prefer).
- Mix well.
- Pour over Ground Beef and vegetables; DO NOT STIR!
- Bake for 1 hour in 350°F oven.